Vin Diesel On “Brother” Paul Walker’s Death: “I Will Always Love You” (PHOTO)
10:10 pm, December 2nd, 2013PHOTO
On Monday night, the actor posted a shot of him and Walker smiling at each other on Facebook (see right), quoting Thomas Campbell as saying, “To live in the hearts we leave behind, is not to die.”
Diesel went on to refer to his co-star by his nickname “Pablo,” sharing, “Pablo, I wish you could see the world right now… and the profound impact, your full life has had on it, on Us… on me.”
The star then called Walker by his Fast and Furious name “Brian,” saying, “I will always love you Brian, as the brother you were… on and off screen.”
There have been numerous posts from FAKE Vin Diesel Twitter and Instagram accounts allegedly expressing the actor’s sentiments on Walker’s death.
A rep for Diesel confirms to Gossip Cop that the Facebook post above is the star’s only statement about Walker, and that all the others are imposters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship