Vin Diesel On “Brother” Paul Walker’s Death: “I Will Always Love You” (PHOTO)
10:10 pm, December 2nd, 2013PHOTO
On Monday night, the actor posted a shot of him and Walker smiling at each other on Facebook (see right), quoting Thomas Campbell as saying, “To live in the hearts we leave behind, is not to die.”
Diesel went on to refer to his co-star by his nickname “Pablo,” sharing, “Pablo, I wish you could see the world right now… and the profound impact, your full life has had on it, on Us… on me.”
The star then called Walker by his Fast and Furious name “Brian,” saying, “I will always love you Brian, as the brother you were… on and off screen.”
There have been numerous posts from FAKE Vin Diesel Twitter and Instagram accounts allegedly expressing the actor’s sentiments on Walker’s death.
A rep for Diesel confirms to Gossip Cop that the Facebook post above is the star’s only statement about Walker, and that all the others are imposters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents