Vin Diesel: Paul Walker’s Death Has Left A “Painful Void” in My Life (PHOTO)
7:20 pm, January 2nd, 2014PHOTO
The Fast & Furious star took to Facebook on Thursday to reflect on his personal and professional relationships with Walker, and mourn their end.
“There was always moments of child-like laughter…,” Diesel captioned a photo of himself and Walker in a light-hearted moment.
The actor went on, “We had accomplished so much by 2013…”
“The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void… of it’s absence,” added Diesel.
Diesel has occasionally been using Facebook to express his grief over Walker’s shocking death, and also announced on his page that the next installment of their film franchise will hit theaters in April of 2015.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?