Vin Diesel: Paul Walker’s Death Has Left A “Painful Void” in My Life (PHOTO)
7:20 pm, January 2nd, 2014PHOTO
The Fast & Furious star took to Facebook on Thursday to reflect on his personal and professional relationships with Walker, and mourn their end.
“There was always moments of child-like laughter…,” Diesel captioned a photo of himself and Walker in a light-hearted moment.
The actor went on, “We had accomplished so much by 2013…”
“The complexities of Brotherhood, and the painful void… of it’s absence,” added Diesel.
Diesel has occasionally been using Facebook to express his grief over Walker’s shocking death, and also announced on his page that the next installment of their film franchise will hit theaters in April of 2015.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?