REPORTS: Vienna Girardi & Jake Pavelka Reunion Went Bad
6:24 pm, June 24th, 2010
The “Bachelor” star and his former flame allegedly became combative while taping a two-hour ABC special set to air on July 5.
RadarOnline claims Pavelka became so angry at one point he pulled his arm back while making a fist in a “shocking display” that made observers believe he was “getting ready to throw a punch.” The site also reports that Pavelka told Girardi to “shut up” three times in a row.
Other outlets corroborate the story that things were unpleasant at the meeting, but UsMagazine.com cites an “insider” who disputes Radar’s claim that Pavelka nearly threw a punch.
According to the second version of events, Girardi continually cut off Pavelka’s responses to host Chris Harrison‘s questions, leading the (again) bachelor to stand up and ask, “Will you just let me finish?”
Like Radar, TMZ reports “Jake exploded in anger,” and “cocked his arm and made a fist in Vienna’s direction.”
But the site also quotes a “production insider,” who claims, “Vienna was in such a rage, if there was anyone to fear it was her.”
In a statement to Gossip Cop, reps for ABC said, “Former ‘The Bachelor’ participants Jake and Vienna taped an interview last night. As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged. However, and contrary to reports that have surfaced about the interview, at no time was anyone ever physically in harm’s way, nor was anyone ever threatened with physical violence.”
Pavelka and Girardi announced their split on Tuesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo