WATCH: Rosie O’Donnell on Show’s Cancellation: “It’s Not A Nightmare”
9:58 am, March 20th, 2012VIDEO
Rosie O’Donnell addressed her show’s cancellation on Monday.
“I came here to Chicago with the best of intentions, trying, really, to do… what I thought would be kind of easy for me,” O’Donnell says into the camera. “But it wasn’t really that easy.”
In the clip, O’Donnell has nothing but good things to say about her boss, saying, ”Oprah has treated me with nothing but dignity and respect from Day One.”
“Here’s the bottom line: It’s a business. It didn’t make financial sense to continue the show,” acknowledges O’Donnell.
The host is not bitter about the show’s run ending, observing, “It’s not a nightmare. It’s a good thing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!