Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Singing “Now That I Found You” (VIDEO)
5:37 pm, November 19th, 2011VIDEO
Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald wed last month, debuted their duet “Now That I Found You” on Ryan Seacrest‘s show on Monday, and then sang it during a Barnes & Noble appearance later this week.
Fans captured the couple’s cute moment with cell phone cameras.
In a video interview with Rolling Stone, Reed discusses this new side to her career.
“The only person that inspires what I write about is Paul, so that’s what those lyrics were about,” says the Breaking Dawn actress.
Check out both videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?