Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Singing “Now That I Found You” (VIDEO)
5:37 pm, November 19th, 2011VIDEO
Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald wed last month, debuted their duet “Now That I Found You” on Ryan Seacrest‘s show on Monday, and then sang it during a Barnes & Noble appearance later this week.
Fans captured the couple’s cute moment with cell phone cameras.
In a video interview with Rolling Stone, Reed discusses this new side to her career.
“The only person that inspires what I write about is Paul, so that’s what those lyrics were about,” says the Breaking Dawn actress.
Check out both videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate