Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Singing “Now That I Found You” (VIDEO)
5:37 pm, November 19th, 2011VIDEO
Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald wed last month, debuted their duet “Now That I Found You” on Ryan Seacrest‘s show on Monday, and then sang it during a Barnes & Noble appearance later this week.
Fans captured the couple’s cute moment with cell phone cameras.
In a video interview with Rolling Stone, Reed discusses this new side to her career.
“The only person that inspires what I write about is Paul, so that’s what those lyrics were about,” says the Breaking Dawn actress.
Check out both videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting