LL Cool J Opens Grammys with Prayer for Whitney Houston (VIDEO)
8:43 pm, February 12th, 2012VIDEO
“There is no way around this. We’ve had a death in our family,” said the evening’s host.
He continued, “For me, the only thing that feels right is to begin with a prayer, for a woman who we loved, for our fallen sister, Whitney Houston.”
The music world’s biggest names then bowed their heads as the rapper-actor offered some solemn words in Houston’s honor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents