LL Cool J Opens Grammys with Prayer for Whitney Houston (VIDEO)
8:43 pm, February 12th, 2012VIDEO
“There is no way around this. We’ve had a death in our family,” said the evening’s host.
He continued, “For me, the only thing that feels right is to begin with a prayer, for a woman who we loved, for our fallen sister, Whitney Houston.”
The music world’s biggest names then bowed their heads as the rapper-actor offered some solemn words in Houston’s honor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank