Victoria Beckham Pregnant Again?
7:26 pm, October 10th, 2012
“Victoria Beckham pregnant with fifth child?” asks the Telegraph, which goes on to report that the fashion mogul “has sparked a pregnancy riddle after avoiding alcohol and admitting strange food fads.”
“A pregnancy riddle”?
Okay, we’ll bite.
Picking up a story from Heat magazine, the London paper quotes an “insider” as saying that during August’s Olympic festivities, Beckham was “talking about having some strange food fads and she didn’t drink at all, not even to celebrate after performing.”
And when pals allegedly started “asking outright if she was pregnant,” the “source” claims, “she just smiled in response.”
Oh, but that’s not all!
The Telegraph also notes that Beckham “was recently quoted” in an interview as saying “never say never about another baby,” and even “fuelled [sic] the reproductive fire by dropping hints that her current unruly brood might become even more unruly next year.”
The tabloid, of course, doesn’t elaborate on what any of those supposed “hints” are, but refers to another quote, this one from Beckham’s husband David, who recently discussed how many children they would like to have.
“We’ve always said we’d love a big family and five was a number,” David reportedly said. “If we’re lucky enough, then we hope to have one more.”
So, to recap:
Victoria Beckham likes interesting foods and chose not to drink at the Olympics, smiled (!) when friends supposedly asked whether she was expecting, and openly refused to rule out having more children.
David Beckham, meanwhile, once noted that he and his wife would someday like to have five children.
Well, by golly, that means Victoria Beckham must be pregnant right now!
Or, you know, NOT.
Despite the Telegraph’s, um, best efforts at stringing together a cohesive batch of evidence, Gossip Cop is told the Spice Girl is NOT currently with child.
“To my knowledge Victoria is not pregnant,” a Beckham spokesperson tells us.
And there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?