Who Was Eliminated on DWTS?
9:58 pm, April 23rd, 2013
Another week, another couple eliminated on “Dancing with the Stars.”
On Tuesday’s results show, it was revealed Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold were in jeopardy along with Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd, after the viewers’ votes were combined with the judges’ scores.
In the end, Ortiz was given the boot.
“I would take nothing back,” insisted the boxer. “I had a blast.”
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?