“Very Serious” Threats Keep Johnny Weir in Olympic Village
12:24 pm, February 13th, 2010
U.S. figure skater Johnny Weir is staying at the Olympic village in Vancouver after receiving what he termed “very serious threats” from anti-fur activists.
Animal-rights activists condemned Weir last month after he decided to add white fox fur to the shoulder of his costume for the free skate at the United States Figure Skating Championships. He has previously talked about not enjoying his experience at the Olympic village in Turin four years ago.
Weir is sharing a suite with ice dancer Tanith Belbin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest in accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs