Vanessa Hudgens Feuding With Selena Gomez Over Vanity Fair Cover?
10:42 am, October 18th, 2012
A so-called “source” for the tabloid claims, “Vanessa won’t let it go. She’s distraught about it, especially since she has a much bigger part in Spring Breakers than Selena does.”
They actually share about equal screen time in the movie, but OK.
Anyway, Hudgens is supposedly “convinced that dating Justin Bieber is giving Selena the edge,” notes the purported “insider.”
The mag goes on to allege that the actress has been “struggling to find [acting] parts” ever since she and Zac Efron split.
“She’s been saying that if she was still with Zac, she would have gotten into the magazine, the same way Selena got in because of Justin,” adds the “source.”
Not only is that made-up quote insulting to Hudgens and Gomez, but it’s offensive to women in general.
Gossip Cop hears that Vanity Fair has NOT even finalized its roster of stars for the 2013 Hollywood issue.
And a source close to Hudgens reveals that the stars have become “even closer friends” since they filmed Spring Breakers.
A rep for Gomez and Hudgens could not be reached for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!