Vanessa Hudgens Feuding With Selena Gomez Over Vanity Fair Cover?
10:42 am, October 18th, 2012
A so-called “source” for the tabloid claims, “Vanessa won’t let it go. She’s distraught about it, especially since she has a much bigger part in Spring Breakers than Selena does.”
They actually share about equal screen time in the movie, but OK.
Anyway, Hudgens is supposedly “convinced that dating Justin Bieber is giving Selena the edge,” notes the purported “insider.”
The mag goes on to allege that the actress has been “struggling to find [acting] parts” ever since she and Zac Efron split.
“She’s been saying that if she was still with Zac, she would have gotten into the magazine, the same way Selena got in because of Justin,” adds the “source.”
Not only is that made-up quote insulting to Hudgens and Gomez, but it’s offensive to women in general.
Gossip Cop hears that Vanity Fair has NOT even finalized its roster of stars for the 2013 Hollywood issue.
And a source close to Hudgens reveals that the stars have become “even closer friends” since they filmed Spring Breakers.
A rep for Gomez and Hudgens could not be reached for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?