Vanessa Hudgens Joins Instagram Amid Uproar, Wears Sari To Honor Ravi Shankar
4:00 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Instagram had indicated that users’ content would be used in advertisements without their permission, angering millions of customers — and losing many — over privacy concerns before ultimately backpedalling on Thursday.
But Hudgens seems to be a happy new user.
On Friday, the actress posted a screen capture of her Instagram account to her Facebook page, writing, “Oh hey hey. I’m officially on Instagram. Where you at?!”
She also posted photos in which she’s dressed in a traditional Indian sari in tribute to the Ravi Shankar, the music legend who died earlier this month.
“Ravi Shankar, incense, meditating,” wrote Hudgens.
See her photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks