Vanessa Hudgens Joins Instagram Amid Uproar, Wears Sari To Honor Ravi Shankar
4:00 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Instagram had indicated that users’ content would be used in advertisements without their permission, angering millions of customers — and losing many — over privacy concerns before ultimately backpedalling on Thursday.
But Hudgens seems to be a happy new user.
On Friday, the actress posted a screen capture of her Instagram account to her Facebook page, writing, “Oh hey hey. I’m officially on Instagram. Where you at?!”
She also posted photos in which she’s dressed in a traditional Indian sari in tribute to the Ravi Shankar, the music legend who died earlier this month.
“Ravi Shankar, incense, meditating,” wrote Hudgens.
See her photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z