Vanessa Hudgens Joins Instagram Amid Uproar, Wears Sari To Honor Ravi Shankar
4:00 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Instagram had indicated that users’ content would be used in advertisements without their permission, angering millions of customers — and losing many — over privacy concerns before ultimately backpedalling on Thursday.
But Hudgens seems to be a happy new user.
On Friday, the actress posted a screen capture of her Instagram account to her Facebook page, writing, “Oh hey hey. I’m officially on Instagram. Where you at?!”
She also posted photos in which she’s dressed in a traditional Indian sari in tribute to the Ravi Shankar, the music legend who died earlier this month.
“Ravi Shankar, incense, meditating,” wrote Hudgens.
See her photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress