Vanessa Bryant Had “Plastic Surgery”?
11:22 am, August 12th, 2012
“Vanessa Bryant may have had some work done on her face,” reports one of those no-nothing sites that’s desperate for traffic.
The poorly reported webloid claims that it appears there are “some changes to her face … most noticeably her nose and lips.”
Equally bad is that Dr. Drew Ordon, who’s on the TV show “The Doctors” — but has NEVER TREATED Bryant – is quoted as saying, “She had work done to her nose, and lip botox.”
Gossip Cop has real sources, including one who’s very tight with Kobe Bryant’s wife, who assures us “she’s never had fillers or anything ever,” and reiterates that “nothing has ever been done” to the natural beauty.
The only thing fake are the rumors reported elsewhere.
That’s why Gossip Cop is the only site that truly separates fact from fiction — and is among the most respected sources for celebrity news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides