“The Vampire Diaries” Spinoff “The Originals” In The Works
5:00 pm, January 11th, 2013
“The Originals,” a potential spinoff series from “The Vampire Diaries,” will be introduced via an upcoming episode of the hugely popular drama.
The “backdoor pilot” for the possible new show is scheduled to air on April 25.
In the episode, Klaus returns to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a “supernatural melting pot” he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with former protege Marcel.
If it gets picked up as a series, “Vampire Diaries” executive producer Julie Plec would run “The Originals.”
Would you tune in to a “Vampire Diaries” spinoff?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting