“The Vampire Diaries” Spinoff “The Originals” In The Works
5:00 pm, January 11th, 2013
“The Originals,” a potential spinoff series from “The Vampire Diaries,” will be introduced via an upcoming episode of the hugely popular drama.
The “backdoor pilot” for the possible new show is scheduled to air on April 25.
In the episode, Klaus returns to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a “supernatural melting pot” he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with former protege Marcel.
If it gets picked up as a series, “Vampire Diaries” executive producer Julie Plec would run “The Originals.”
Would you tune in to a “Vampire Diaries” spinoff?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?