“The Vampire Diaries” Spinoff “The Originals” In The Works
5:00 pm, January 11th, 2013
“The Originals,” a potential spinoff series from “The Vampire Diaries,” will be introduced via an upcoming episode of the hugely popular drama.
The “backdoor pilot” for the possible new show is scheduled to air on April 25.
In the episode, Klaus returns to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a “supernatural melting pot” he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with former protege Marcel.
If it gets picked up as a series, “Vampire Diaries” executive producer Julie Plec would run “The Originals.”
Would you tune in to a “Vampire Diaries” spinoff?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents