Valerie Harper Joins Dancing with the Stars Despite Terminal Brain Cancer: Report
1:34 pm, August 28th, 2013
Valerie Harper is reportedly going “Dancing with the Stars.”
When Harper went public with her cancer fight back in March, she said that doctors had given her three months to live.
She’s battling leptomeningeal carcinomatosis, a rare condition in which cancer cells spread into the membrane surrounding the brain.
But Harper is said to be in good enough physical condition to compete on “Dancing with the Stars,” despite her health crisis.
ABC has not confirmed any cast members for the upcoming season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank