Valerie Harper Joins Dancing with the Stars Despite Terminal Brain Cancer: Report
1:34 pm, August 28th, 2013
Valerie Harper is reportedly going “Dancing with the Stars.”
When Harper went public with her cancer fight back in March, she said that doctors had given her three months to live.
She’s battling leptomeningeal carcinomatosis, a rare condition in which cancer cells spread into the membrane surrounding the brain.
But Harper is said to be in good enough physical condition to compete on “Dancing with the Stars,” despite her health crisis.
ABC has not confirmed any cast members for the upcoming season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty