Valerie Harper Joins Dancing with the Stars Despite Terminal Brain Cancer: Report
1:34 pm, August 28th, 2013
Valerie Harper is reportedly going “Dancing with the Stars.”
When Harper went public with her cancer fight back in March, she said that doctors had given her three months to live.
She’s battling leptomeningeal carcinomatosis, a rare condition in which cancer cells spread into the membrane surrounding the brain.
But Harper is said to be in good enough physical condition to compete on “Dancing with the Stars,” despite her health crisis.
ABC has not confirmed any cast members for the upcoming season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable