Usher Wins Custody Battle Against Ex-Wife Tameka Foster
3:37 pm, August 24th, 2012
Both had been warring for months over the custody of their two little boys, but the judge ultimately sided with Usher, according to TMZ.
Foster will still retain some custodial rights, but the kids will live mainly with their father.
During their bitter court fight, Foster alleged that Usher was an absentee father and even used drugs in front of their children, while Usher claimed Tameka was irresponsible and once attacked him and spit on his then-girlfriend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?