REPORT: Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Hit By Jet Ski
6:43 pm, July 8th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kyle Glover, the son of Usher’s estranged wife Tameka Foster, was inner tubing on Lake Lanier in Georgia when a jet skier crashed into him.
According to TMZ, Glover has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the Atlanta hospital.
Usher and Foster are in the midst of a bitter divorce battle, but are both said be at the hospital by the boy’s side.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?