REPORT: Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Hit By Jet Ski
6:43 pm, July 8th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kyle Glover, the son of Usher’s estranged wife Tameka Foster, was inner tubing on Lake Lanier in Georgia when a jet skier crashed into him.
According to TMZ, Glover has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the Atlanta hospital.
Usher and Foster are in the midst of a bitter divorce battle, but are both said be at the hospital by the boy’s side.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet