Jeffrey Hubbard Convicted of Killing Usher’s 11-Year-Old Stepson with Jet Ski
5:59 pm, February 20th, 2014
Glover was riding in an inner tube on a Georgia lake when Jeffrey Hubbard collided with him, leaving Glover with severe brain injuries and on life support before he eventually died two weeks later.
On Thursday, Hubbard was found guilty of homicide by vessel, reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft and additional charges.
His legal team had argued that the tragedy was nothing more than an accident, but a Hall County jury disagreed, determining that Hubbard’s recklessness led to Glover’s death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress