Jeffrey Hubbard Convicted of Killing Usher’s 11-Year-Old Stepson with Jet Ski
5:59 pm, February 20th, 2014
Glover was riding in an inner tube on a Georgia lake when Jeffrey Hubbard collided with him, leaving Glover with severe brain injuries and on life support before he eventually died two weeks later.
On Thursday, Hubbard was found guilty of homicide by vessel, reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft and additional charges.
His legal team had argued that the tragedy was nothing more than an accident, but a Hall County jury disagreed, determining that Hubbard’s recklessness led to Glover’s death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2