Tameka Raymond Shares Hospital Pic of 5-Year-Old Usher After Scary Pool Accident
7:05 pm, August 8th, 2013PHOTO
To accompany the Instagram pic (see full version below), Raymond wrote, “My favorite 5 year old. What a blessing! I have always loved and appreciated my sons but tragedies and close calls make this even more evident. URV had an angel named Kile Ishmael and our Lord and true savior to look after him. Words cannot express the relief and how thankful to God I truly am.”
Her 11-year-old son Kile died after a freak jet ski accident last year.
She asked for temporary custody of little Usher after this week’s drama, alleging that his famous father left him unsupervised and too often delegates child care responsibilities given his travel schedule.
Earlier on Thursday, Raymond tweeted, “Im very happy this morning, my son is resting well… we had a SpongeBob marathon ALLL night, he wouldn’t go to sleep! Thank u 4 the prayers.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court