Tameka Raymond Shares Hospital Pic of 5-Year-Old Usher After Scary Pool Accident
7:05 pm, August 8th, 2013PHOTO
To accompany the Instagram pic (see full version below), Raymond wrote, “My favorite 5 year old. What a blessing! I have always loved and appreciated my sons but tragedies and close calls make this even more evident. URV had an angel named Kile Ishmael and our Lord and true savior to look after him. Words cannot express the relief and how thankful to God I truly am.”
Her 11-year-old son Kile died after a freak jet ski accident last year.
She asked for temporary custody of little Usher after this week’s drama, alleging that his famous father left him unsupervised and too often delegates child care responsibilities given his travel schedule.
Earlier on Thursday, Raymond tweeted, “Im very happy this morning, my son is resting well… we had a SpongeBob marathon ALLL night, he wouldn’t go to sleep! Thank u 4 the prayers.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Rita Ora Cast In Fifty Shades Of Grey!
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- All About Selena Gomez