Usher Victim of New Death Hoax
1:45 pm, April 10th, 2012
Usher is the victim of a new death hoax.
According to the gross prank from Global Associated News, “Usher died in a single vehicle crash on Route 80 between Morristown and Roswell. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics responding to the vehicle accident and was identified by photo ID found on his body.”
This “story” is 100% fake.
Usher is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
Unfortunately, people are still spreading these types of false death hoaxes as fact, even after dozens of nearly identical phony rumors perpetrated by Global Associated News and other lame outlets.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now