Mag Claims Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in “Tortured Romance”
1:59 pm, November 2nd, 2011
Apparently under the impression that a dead story is always worth flogging again, Us Weekly returns to a real gem in its new issue, allegedly exposing Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart‘s “tortured” romance.
The magazine, revisiting the alternate reality it first created a year and a half ago, cites so-called “insiders” as saying that Stewart has all the power in the relationship and does her best to deny Pattinson “signs of affection.”
“He’s always worried about her leaving him. And she totally plays on it. She will blow him off, and it makes him crazy,” explains Us‘ supposed “Stewart confidante.”
Basically, argues the story, Stewart “has a firm grip on Pattinson’s leash.”
Us says that while Pattinson longs for marriage, Stewart “sometimes won’t even talk to him” and never lets Pattinson “get the upper hand.”
As a so-called “pal” suggests, “Don’t all people her age play games?”
No… but all tabloids certainly do!
After all, they continue to print stories portraying Pattinson and Stewart as though they’re engaged in some kind of weird head games because there’s no actual conflict to report.
According to the magazine, it was a “stormy romance” back in May 2010 and it’s a “tortured romance” now, only because “stable romance” doesn’t sell at the newsstand.
As sources close to the couple tell Gossip Cop, the pair remains as happy as ever, dating in the kind of drama-free relationship the magazines can’t tolerate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan