BREAKING: “New Moon” Worldwide number tops $473.7 million
1:09 pm, November 29th, 2009BREAKING!
UPDATE: 1:09 11/29:
Estimated international cumulative is now up to $243 million!
North American cumulative is now up to $230.7 million!
Monday 11/23 – $10.5 million
Tuesday 1124 – $11.5 million
Wednesday 11/25 – $14.3 million.
Thursday 11/26 – $9.2 million
Friday 11/27 – $17.7 million
Saturday 11/28 -$16.5 million
The five days from 11/25-11/29 is estimated to be $66 million!
International breakdown will be available later. We will update you when we receive the numbers.
International figures from 11/25:
These are updated details on what was an estimated $132 million opening weekend in 24 international markets. Sources at Summit give the following breakdown:
Argentina – $1.36M market cume
Australia – $14.78M market cume
Brazil – $7.86M market cume
Belgium – $2.66M market cume
Croatia – $221K market cume
Denmark – $1.6M market cume
France – $18.9M market cume
Finland – $967K market cume
Greece – $2.3M market cume
Holland – $1.2M market cume
Hungary – $710K market cume
Indonesia – $47K market cume
Italy – $15.3M market cume
Mexico – $7.7M market cume
New Zealand – $1.9M market cume
Norway – $2.1M market cume
Poland – $1.5M market cume
Philippines – $2.4M market cume
Russia – $9M market cume
Spain – $15M market cume
Sweden – $2M market cume
Switzerland – $713K (French) + $95K (Italian) market cume
Thailand – $1.4M market cume
Turkey – $1.9M market cume
UK – $19.5M market cume
We’ll keep you updated as we receive more figures.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss