Um, John Mayer “Hooks Up” with Samantha Ronson?
5:21 pm, December 28th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
That’s the claim the site makes in its discussion of an “odd (read: OMG, WTF?) celebrity coupling.”
What spurred the rumor? According to Celebuzz, Mayer and Ronson “revealed all about the shocking true nature of their relationship” while in Los Angeles’ Koreatown “over the weekend,” and it has the “irrefutable video evidence” to prove it!
Well, yeah. They do have video. (NSFW, by the way.)
In it, Mayer and Ronson have a graphic conversation in front of a large crowd that included friends and paparazzi. But since Celebuzz fails to mention the very jokey tone of the exchange, Gossip Cop checked in with someone who was there. Our friend fills in the context:
** Mayer, Ronson, and a number of friends partied at the Brass Monkey in Los Angeles.
** It was last Wednesday night, not “over the weekend,” as Celebuzz reported.
** Everyone was having fun and doing karaoke. Among the notables: funnyman Jeff Ross, who sang “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” with Kirsten Dunst; Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine; Mayer, who rapped; and Ronson, whose singing, partygoers report, was “great.”
** As to whether anything along the lines of “hooking up” is going on between Ronson and Mayer, as has been claimed, our source laughed off the story, saying nothing of the sort is going on.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest updates!
Visit GossipCop.com for ACCURATE celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet