Uggie’s First Day of Work at Nintendo
11:07 am, March 3rd, 2012VIDEO
Best known for helping The Artist earn Best Picture honors at last week’s Academy Awards, impossibly adorable Jack Russell terrier Uggie was also recently named official “spokesdog” for Nintendo.
The gaming company just posted a video showing Uggie’s “first day on the job.”
If he’s even half as good at selling Nintendo as he was on the big screen, Uggie should have a long and fruitful “career” with his new employer.
Plus, the boss (Mario) seems to like him.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?