Tyra Banks Granted Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
5:06 pm, October 19th, 2010BREAKING!
Tyra Banks has been granted a temporary restraining order against an alleged stalker she claims has a history of mental illness.
Marten Williams, Jr. has supposedly “targeted and harassed and stalked” the supermodel and her family since 2006.
The order lasts until October 28, court officials confirm to Gossip Cop.
A hearing at that time will determine whether it then becomes permanent.
According to court documents, Banks claims that Williams has a history of bizarre and unstable behavior, including a belief that he “killed George Bush Jr.”
Williams allegedly left “frightening letters and items” at Banks’ Beverly Hills home, and indicated that he and the TV star were set to wed on January 8, 2011.
Earlier this month, Williams was arrested for trespassing on the “America’s Next Top Model” host’s property and was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted