Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander Dropped from America’s Next Top Model
9:36 am, April 20th, 2012
Tyra Banks is shaking up “America’s Next Top Model.”
Barker had served as a judge and photographer on “America’s Next Top Model,” while Alexander served as both onetime judge and runway coach.
Manuel had been the show’s creative director, responsible for photo shoots.
The show has seen a number of panelists come and go through the years, but the newly departing trio had been on-screen mainstays.
On Twitter, Banks wrote, “Fierce & love 2 my @NigelBarker, @MrJayManuel & Miss J. #ANTM turned us in2 a family. Excited for what the future holds for us. XOXO TyTy.”
In a statement, executive producer Ken Mok said, “Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander have been an integral part of the ‘America’s Next Top Model’ brand and they helped turn this show into the household name it is today.”
He continued, “They have been amazing assets to the show and will always be a part of the ‘Top Model’ family. We will continue to actively work with each of them on future projects.”
“America’s Next Top Model” is currently in its 18th cycle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents