Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander Dropped from America’s Next Top Model
9:36 am, April 20th, 2012
Tyra Banks is shaking up “America’s Next Top Model.”
Barker had served as a judge and photographer on “America’s Next Top Model,” while Alexander served as both onetime judge and runway coach.
Manuel had been the show’s creative director, responsible for photo shoots.
The show has seen a number of panelists come and go through the years, but the newly departing trio had been on-screen mainstays.
On Twitter, Banks wrote, “Fierce & love 2 my @NigelBarker, @MrJayManuel & Miss J. #ANTM turned us in2 a family. Excited for what the future holds for us. XOXO TyTy.”
In a statement, executive producer Ken Mok said, “Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander have been an integral part of the ‘America’s Next Top Model’ brand and they helped turn this show into the household name it is today.”
He continued, “They have been amazing assets to the show and will always be a part of the ‘Top Model’ family. We will continue to actively work with each of them on future projects.”
“America’s Next Top Model” is currently in its 18th cycle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot