CBS Wants “Two and a Half Men” and Angus T. Jones Back For Season 11
1:29 pm, January 12th, 2013
CBS would like to bring back “Two and a Half Men” for an 11th season — with Angus T. Jones.
At the network’s Television Critics Association event on Saturday, entertainment president Nina Tassler told reporters that both CBS and Warner Bros. had interest in renewing the hit sitcom for another year.
“We’ve told Warner Bros. we’d like to have an eleventh season, and they’re equally interested,” she told the press. “So stay tuned.”
Despite Jones slamming the show in a religious video last fall, Tassler and the “Two and a Half Men” honchos would want the actor to return as well.
“We’d like him to be a part of it next year,” she said. “I think he’d like to come back, too.”
The show, infamously rocked two years ago by then-star Charlie Sheen’s meltdown and departure, has retooled with Ashton Kutcher and remains one of the biggest draws on network TV.
Miley Cyrus guest starred on the show this season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- Lisa Bonet Rocks Grey Hair with Shaved Locks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young