Two and a Half Men Officially Renewed
4:22 pm, May 12th, 2012
It was announced on Saturday that “Two and a Half Men” will indeed return for a tenth season.
It’s not been determined whether the upcoming season will be the hit sitcom’s last.
CBS has also renewed sitcoms “The Big Bang Theory” and “Mike & Molly,” both of which are also from “Men” co-creator (and Sheen foe) Chuck Lorre, as well as “How I Met Your Mother” and “2 Broke Girls.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks