Two and a Half Men Officially Renewed
4:22 pm, May 12th, 2012
It was announced on Saturday that “Two and a Half Men” will indeed return for a tenth season.
It’s not been determined whether the upcoming season will be the hit sitcom’s last.
CBS has also renewed sitcoms “The Big Bang Theory” and “Mike & Molly,” both of which are also from “Men” co-creator (and Sheen foe) Chuck Lorre, as well as “How I Met Your Mother” and “2 Broke Girls.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z