Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer Returning for New Men Season, Angus T. Jones Out
9:01 pm, April 26th, 2013
Get ready for more “Two and a Half Men.”
They won’t be joined, however, by “half” man Angus T. Jones, at least not in a regular capacity.
He will reportedly appear — if at all — as a guest star.
The actor’s future with the show was unclear after he filmed a Christian testimonial video last year, blasting the series as ”filth” and urging viewers to stop watching.
Jones later issued an apology for “disrespecting” his colleagues, and CBS boss Les Moonves said in December that the issue was unresolved, but a “piece of cake” compared to dealing with star Charlie Sheen’s infamous meltdown and firing.
The next month, entertainment president Nina Tassler said the network wanted Jones to stay with the show, and that she thought he wanted to, as well.
Apparently plans have changed.
Will you watch “Two and a Half Men” without Jones?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Celebrities That Look Like Animals