Studio: We’ll Make Sixth Twilight Movie If Stephenie Meyer Writes New Book
11:31 am, February 10th, 2012
There are more indications that The Twilight Saga could continue after Breaking Dawn Part 2, the fifth and (assumed to be) final film in the hit vampire series.
On Friday, Lionsgate executive Rob Friedman said that the studio would develop an additional movie should Twilight author Stephenie Meyer decide to write a fifth book.
“If she wishes to do it, we’ll be there to support her,” THR quotes Friedman as saying during a call with analysts.
As Gossip Cop reported last month, Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer also hinted at the studio’s desire for a sixth film following the purchase of Summit Entertainment, the franchise’s home.
The trailer for Breaking Dawn Part 2 will debut with The Hunger Games’ theatrical release in March.
Last month, Breaking Dawn Part 1 passed the $700 million mark globally.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss