Studio: We’ll Make Sixth Twilight Movie If Stephenie Meyer Writes New Book
11:31 am, February 10th, 2012
There are more indications that The Twilight Saga could continue after Breaking Dawn Part 2, the fifth and (assumed to be) final film in the hit vampire series.
On Friday, Lionsgate executive Rob Friedman said that the studio would develop an additional movie should Twilight author Stephenie Meyer decide to write a fifth book.
“If she wishes to do it, we’ll be there to support her,” THR quotes Friedman as saying during a call with analysts.
As Gossip Cop reported last month, Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer also hinted at the studio’s desire for a sixth film following the purchase of Summit Entertainment, the franchise’s home.
The trailer for Breaking Dawn Part 2 will debut with The Hunger Games’ theatrical release in March.
Last month, Breaking Dawn Part 1 passed the $700 million mark globally.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents