Twilight Cast “Ordered to Stay Silent” on Kristen Stewart Indiscretion?
1:09 pm, August 2nd, 2012
“‘Twilight’ Cast Ordered To Stay Silent On Kristen Stewart’s Affair,” reads the headline of a piece about the actress, courtesy of the manufacturers at HollywoodLife.
According to the webloid, there have been a “few regulations set in place before promotion begins” for Break Dawn – Part 2, and among them is that no one is to discuss Stewart’s straying from Robert Pattinson.A so-called “source” for the blog says, “They want to have a zero tolerance policy on any questions geared towards the affair.”
First off, why would other cast members voluntarily discuss the highly uncomfortable situation?
It’s none of their business and completely unrelated to the film.
But for sake of accuracy, a source involved with the franchise’s production tells Gossip Cop no such directive — as obvious as it is — has been given to the cast.
Of course, HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife is the same webloid that made up stories about Katy Perry “considering a romantic relationship with Pattinson” (BS); Stewart being unfaithful because of Pattinson’s friendship with Emilie de Ravin (fabrication); Pattinson being on the verge of proposing (not true); and Pattinson partying last weekend in London (laughably wrong).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs