“Twilight” actor Kellan Lutz was not rejected at Super Bowl party, despite report
4:34 pm, February 7th, 2010
“EXCLUSIVE! Kellan Lutz Couldn’t Get Into Last Night’s Maxim Super Bowl Party!” barks a headline on HollywoodLife, which goes on to ask, “Can you imagine turning Kellan away at the door?”
According to the same site that recently declared “New Couple Alert” about Ron Livingston and his wife Rosemarie DeWitt, comes a report that “Kellan Lutz was apparently denied access into last night’s Maxim-sponsored Super Bowl party in Miami.”
HollywoodLife claims that after Lutz walked down the red carpet and posed for photos along with Jessica Szohr, “Kellan was turned away at the door and he furiously stormed off.”
Now getting back to HollywoodLife’s question, “Can you imagine turning Kellan away at the door?”
It DIDN’T happen.
Gossip Cop is told the story is “100 percent not true,” and that Lutz was in the Maxim magazine party with his agent.
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood