“Twilight” actor Kellan Lutz was not rejected at Super Bowl party, despite report
4:34 pm, February 7th, 2010
“EXCLUSIVE! Kellan Lutz Couldn’t Get Into Last Night’s Maxim Super Bowl Party!” barks a headline on HollywoodLife, which goes on to ask, “Can you imagine turning Kellan away at the door?”
According to the same site that recently declared “New Couple Alert” about Ron Livingston and his wife Rosemarie DeWitt, comes a report that “Kellan Lutz was apparently denied access into last night’s Maxim-sponsored Super Bowl party in Miami.”
HollywoodLife claims that after Lutz walked down the red carpet and posed for photos along with Jessica Szohr, “Kellan was turned away at the door and he furiously stormed off.”
Now getting back to HollywoodLife’s question, “Can you imagine turning Kellan away at the door?”
It DIDN’T happen.
Gossip Cop is told the story is “100 percent not true,” and that Lutz was in the Maxim magazine party with his agent.
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In