Troye Sivan, X-Men Actor, Comes Out As Gay On YouTube — WATCH VIDEO!
6:20 pm, August 8th, 2013VIDEO
Troye Sivan, the 18-year-old Australian actor who starred in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, has come out as gay in a YouTube video to his nearly half-million subscribers.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“This is probably the most nervous I’ve ever been in my entire life, but I’m going to deal with it,” he began.
Sivan explained, “On August 7, 2010, I told my family that I am gay. And on August 7, 2013, I want you guys to know that I’m gay.”
The actor then elaborated on his decision to use YouTube — where he’s a frequent poster — as his platform for coming out publicly.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin