Troye Sivan, X-Men Actor, Comes Out As Gay On YouTube — WATCH VIDEO!
6:20 pm, August 8th, 2013VIDEO
Troye Sivan, the 18-year-old Australian actor who starred in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, has come out as gay in a YouTube video to his nearly half-million subscribers.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“This is probably the most nervous I’ve ever been in my entire life, but I’m going to deal with it,” he began.
Sivan explained, “On August 7, 2010, I told my family that I am gay. And on August 7, 2013, I want you guys to know that I’m gay.”
The actor then elaborated on his decision to use YouTube — where he’s a frequent poster — as his platform for coming out publicly.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?