Troye Sivan, X-Men Actor, Comes Out As Gay On YouTube — WATCH VIDEO!
6:20 pm, August 8th, 2013VIDEO
Troye Sivan, the 18-year-old Australian actor who starred in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, has come out as gay in a YouTube video to his nearly half-million subscribers.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“This is probably the most nervous I’ve ever been in my entire life, but I’m going to deal with it,” he began.
Sivan explained, “On August 7, 2010, I told my family that I am gay. And on August 7, 2013, I want you guys to know that I’m gay.”
The actor then elaborated on his decision to use YouTube — where he’s a frequent poster — as his platform for coming out publicly.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court