TRAILER: Justin Timberlake, Amy Adams, Clint Eastwood in Trouble with the Curve
5:38 pm, August 7th, 2012TRAILER
Clint Eastwood returns to the big screen next month — for the first time since 2008′s Gran Torino — in Trouble with the Curve.
Eastwood portrays a baseball scout who tries to downplay his failing eyesight as he and his daughter, played by Amy Adams, try to fix their fractured relationship.
Justin Timberlake also stars as former baseball player and up-and-coming scout, who was discovered years before by Eastwood.
The film opens in theaters September 21.
Check out the trailer below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!