1:07 pm, June 11th, 2011
LONDON, ENGLAND – JUNE 11: Queen Elizabeth II waves from the balcony of Buckingham Palace after the Trooping the Colour parade on June 11, 2011 in London, England. The ceremony of Trooping the Colour is believed to have first been performed during the reign of King Charles II. In 1748, it was decided that the parade would be used to mark the official birthday of the Sovereign. More than 600 guardsmen and cavalry make up the parade, a celebration of the Sovereign’s official birthday, although the Queen’s actual birthday is on 21 April. (Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?