William and Catherine at Trooping of the Colour Parade [PHOTOS]
1:07 pm, June 11th, 2011PHOTOS
The ceremony and parade marks the official birthday of England’s monarch (even though Queen Elizabeth II‘s actual 85th birthday was in April).
William wore his wedding uniform – and an enormous bearskin hat for the parade itself.
Catherine – herself an enthusiast of big hats – watched with Prince Harry and other royals; after the procession the entire family gathered on the balcony to acknowledge the crowds and watch a military flyover.
Check out photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty