Trey Songz Arrested, Allegedly Hit Woman In Eye With Money At Strip Club: Report
1:58 pm, December 15th, 2012
Trey Songz was reportedly arrested for assault back in September for allegedly throwing money at a woman in a New York strip club at an earlier date and striking her in the eye.
According to TMZ, the performer (whose real name is Tremaine Neverson), was hosting an album release party at a gentleman’s club in the early hours of August 22 when he got into an altercation.
In the criminal complaint, police described the incident:
“Tremaine Neverson, did throw a sum of United States currency at the complainant and said sum of United States currency struck the complainant’s left eye causing substantial pain to her left eye.”
Songz was not arrested that night, but was reportedly cited for misdemeanor assault a month later.
He’s due to make a court appearance in February.
There’s been no comment yet from Songz’s camp, but Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents