Trey Songz Arrested, Allegedly Hit Woman In Eye With Money At Strip Club: Report
1:58 pm, December 15th, 2012
Trey Songz was reportedly arrested for assault back in September for allegedly throwing money at a woman in a New York strip club at an earlier date and striking her in the eye.
According to TMZ, the performer (whose real name is Tremaine Neverson), was hosting an album release party at a gentleman’s club in the early hours of August 22 when he got into an altercation.
In the criminal complaint, police described the incident:
“Tremaine Neverson, did throw a sum of United States currency at the complainant and said sum of United States currency struck the complainant’s left eye causing substantial pain to her left eye.”
Songz was not arrested that night, but was reportedly cited for misdemeanor assault a month later.
He’s due to make a court appearance in February.
There’s been no comment yet from Songz’s camp, but Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites