Sick X Factor Contestant, 13, Makes Comeback With Hilarious LMFAO Cover
8:43 pm, September 27th, 2012VIDEO
Trevor Moran wouldn’t let a bout of dehydration stop him from wowing the “The X Factor” judges.
As seen on Thursday’s episode, the 13-year-old singer nearly passed out prior to his audition, and received medical attention from on-site EMTs.
But Moran, who ended up missing his original audition slot, was still determined to perform, and later came out on stage for his unique, hilarious spin on LMFAO‘s “Sexy and I Know It.”
The contestant had the judges and audience in stitches with his entertaining performance, with Simon Cowell cheekily telling him afterward, “Well, Trevor, you’re not dehydrated anymore, are you?”
Said L.A. Reid, “You owned the stage, you rocked the house… Everything that the ‘X Factor’ is all about, you embody.”
Demi Lovato said she was “dying over here” while watching Moran, whom she called “so cute” and “so much fun to watch.”
And Britney Spears was captivated as well, saying, “I thought you were completely adorable and I loved watching every minute.”
As Cowell put it, Moran received “4,327″ ‘yes’ votes.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage