Trevin Hunte Version of “And I Am Telling You” on The Voice Called “Best” Ever
9:55 pm, December 3rd, 2012VIDEO
Trevin Hunte received a standing ovation and universal praise for his highly emotional rendition of “And I Am Telling You” on “The Voice” on Monday.
Adam Levine told Hunte “that’s one of the best performances I’ve seen on the show, seriously maybe ever.”
Blake Shelton similarly felt Hunte was “incredible.”
“There’s something about you that’s so magical,” said Christina Aguilera, who added that if, for some reason, he didn’t get a record deal, she’d personally take him on the road.
And his coach Cee Lo Green asked for a “moment of silence to mourn the loss of all the other competition.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Hunte’s performance!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?