Tracy Morgan is OK After Sundance Scare
1:05 pm, January 23rd, 2012
Tracy Morgan is OK!
After falling ill and being taken to the hospital following an event at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, Morgan tweeted that he’s back on his feet and heading to work.
It turns out altitude sickness was the culprit.
“Superman ran into a little kyrptonite,” wrote Morgan on Monday.
He explains, “The high altitude in Utah shook up this kid from Brooklyn.”
“Thank U 2 the hospital staff. Back at work 2morrow shooting 30 Rock,” added the comedian.
Gossip Cop busted the initial reports claiming that Morgan was intoxicated.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together