Tracy Morgan on Gay Rant: “I’m Not a Hateful Person… Went Too Far”
12:03 pm, June 10th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
“I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville,” the comedian and “30 Rock” star says in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
“I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others.”
“While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?