Tracy Morgan on Gay Rant: “I’m Not a Hateful Person… Went Too Far”
12:03 pm, June 10th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
“I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville,” the comedian and “30 Rock” star says in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
“I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others.”
“While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress