Tracy Morgan on Gay Rant: “I’m Not a Hateful Person… Went Too Far”
12:03 pm, June 10th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
“I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville,” the comedian and “30 Rock” star says in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
“I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others.”
“While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents