Tracy Morgan Hospitalized in Denver; Cancels Comedy Show
4:22 pm, May 7th, 2012
Tracy Morgan was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after falling ill in Denver, Colorado.
The “30 Rock” star, who was in town to do a comedy show, was treated for the flu and dehydration at a local hospital.
He was forced to cancel his standup routine that evening due to his sickness.
A rep for Morgan tells Gossip Cop, “He is fine. He had the flu before he left [for the trip].”
In January, Morgan was hospitalized at the Sundance Film Festival after collapsing due to the high altitude.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired