Tracy Morgan Hospitalized in Denver; Cancels Comedy Show
4:22 pm, May 7th, 2012
Tracy Morgan was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after falling ill in Denver, Colorado.
The “30 Rock” star, who was in town to do a comedy show, was treated for the flu and dehydration at a local hospital.
He was forced to cancel his standup routine that evening due to his sickness.
A rep for Morgan tells Gossip Cop, “He is fine. He had the flu before he left [for the trip].”
In January, Morgan was hospitalized at the Sundance Film Festival after collapsing due to the high altitude.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?