Tracy Morgan Hospitalized in Denver; Cancels Comedy Show
4:22 pm, May 7th, 2012
Tracy Morgan was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after falling ill in Denver, Colorado.
The “30 Rock” star, who was in town to do a comedy show, was treated for the flu and dehydration at a local hospital.
He was forced to cancel his standup routine that evening due to his sickness.
A rep for Morgan tells Gossip Cop, “He is fine. He had the flu before he left [for the trip].”
In January, Morgan was hospitalized at the Sundance Film Festival after collapsing due to the high altitude.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting