Tracy Morgan Hospitalized in Denver; Cancels Comedy Show
4:22 pm, May 7th, 2012
Tracy Morgan was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after falling ill in Denver, Colorado.
The “30 Rock” star, who was in town to do a comedy show, was treated for the flu and dehydration at a local hospital.
He was forced to cancel his standup routine that evening due to his sickness.
A rep for Morgan tells Gossip Cop, “He is fine. He had the flu before he left [for the trip].”
In January, Morgan was hospitalized at the Sundance Film Festival after collapsing due to the high altitude.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?