Tracy Morgan Meets with Homeless Gay Teens After Homophobic Rant
5:06 pm, June 17th, 2011
On June 3, the comedian sparked outrage after joking that he’d kill his son if he were homosexual. Afterward, Morgan apologized for going “too far” and said he wasn’t a “hateful person.”
Today, the “30 Rock” star spoke with victims of anti-gay violence during a sit-down coordinated by GLAAD at The Ali Forney Center, which provides services for displaced LGBT youths.
Jayden Love and Raciel Castillo, young people forced to the streets after coming out of the closet, shared their stories with Morgan.
The comedian will return to Tennessee on June 21 to apologize in person to those he offended and to meet with local gay rights organizations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank