Tracy Morgan Meets with Homeless Gay Teens After Homophobic Rant
5:06 pm, June 17th, 2011
On June 3, the comedian sparked outrage after joking that he’d kill his son if he were homosexual. Afterward, Morgan apologized for going “too far” and said he wasn’t a “hateful person.”
Today, the “30 Rock” star spoke with victims of anti-gay violence during a sit-down coordinated by GLAAD at The Ali Forney Center, which provides services for displaced LGBT youths.
Jayden Love and Raciel Castillo, young people forced to the streets after coming out of the closet, shared their stories with Morgan.
The comedian will return to Tennessee on June 21 to apologize in person to those he offended and to meet with local gay rights organizations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids