Tracy Morgan: Alec Baldwin “Should Apologize” IF He Used Racial Slur (AUDIO)
11:23 am, February 19th, 2013LISTEN
Tracy Morgan weighed in on Alec Baldwin’s confrontation with a New York Post photographer on the Charlotte, North Carolina radio show “Drex & Maney Mornings,” telling the hosts his “30 Rock” co-star “should apologize” if he did indeed call the paparazzo a racial slur.
On Tuesday, Morgan said, “If he called somebody a coon, he should apologize.”
Asked if Baldwin had ever called him a derogatory name, Morgan replied, “No. He never got with me like that,” but noted, “If anyone calls anybody a derogatory statement like coon… this is 2013. ‘Coon’ is played out.”
“There’s no excuse for that in your 50s,” Morgan stated.
The actor said that he and Baldwin were “totally friendly” on “30 Rock,” but added, “That goes for anybody. If another black person calls somebody a coon, he should apologize… IF he did it.”
Back in 2011, Morgan formally apologized for anti-gay jokes he made during a stand-up show in Nashville.
Baldwin vehemently denies calling the photographer a racial slur, and there is no proof on tape that he ever used such a term.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video