Tracy Morgan: Alec Baldwin “Should Apologize” IF He Used Racial Slur (AUDIO)
11:23 am, February 19th, 2013LISTEN
Tracy Morgan weighed in on Alec Baldwin’s confrontation with a New York Post photographer on the Charlotte, North Carolina radio show “Drex & Maney Mornings,” telling the hosts his “30 Rock” co-star “should apologize” if he did indeed call the paparazzo a racial slur.
On Tuesday, Morgan said, “If he called somebody a coon, he should apologize.”
Asked if Baldwin had ever called him a derogatory name, Morgan replied, “No. He never got with me like that,” but noted, “If anyone calls anybody a derogatory statement like coon… this is 2013. ‘Coon’ is played out.”
“There’s no excuse for that in your 50s,” Morgan stated.
The actor said that he and Baldwin were “totally friendly” on “30 Rock,” but added, “That goes for anybody. If another black person calls somebody a coon, he should apologize… IF he did it.”
Back in 2011, Morgan formally apologized for anti-gay jokes he made during a stand-up show in Nashville.
Baldwin vehemently denies calling the photographer a racial slur, and there is no proof on tape that he ever used such a term.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled