Sarah Palin’s Son Track Marries in Alaska
5:39 pm, May 19th, 2011
The couple recently wed in Hatcher Pass, Alaska.
“Our families couldn’t be happier! These are two hard working, humble, active, studious young adults who grew up together. We’re tickled that after two decades of friendship we proudly witnessed their marriage, knowing their new life together will be blesses,” the Palin and Hanson families tell People.
Track Palin is an Army Reservist who spent a year in Iraq.
Hanson is a nursing student at the University of Alaska.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan