Sarah Palin’s Son Track Marries in Alaska
5:39 pm, May 19th, 2011
The couple recently wed in Hatcher Pass, Alaska.
“Our families couldn’t be happier! These are two hard working, humble, active, studious young adults who grew up together. We’re tickled that after two decades of friendship we proudly witnessed their marriage, knowing their new life together will be blesses,” the Palin and Hanson families tell People.
Track Palin is an Army Reservist who spent a year in Iraq.
Hanson is a nursing student at the University of Alaska.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?