Tori Spelling Slams Kourtney and Kim Take Miami For Scott Disick Alligator Killing
11:01 am, March 25th, 2013VIDEO
Tori Spelling has a big bone to pick with the Kardashian reality show “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.”
The actress took to Twitter on Sunday, asking, “Any1 else upset by 2nite ep of K&K Take Miami?”
In the episode, Kourtney’s boyfriend Scott Disick shot and killed an alligator, before going on to skin it and eat gator “nuggets.”
Disick initially set out on the alligator hunt because he wanted new shoes.
That didn’t sit well with the animal-loving Spelling, who wrote on Twitter, “Taking alligators life on camera as a storyline&making a mockery of it sent me over the edge.”
In Disick’s defense, he realized the error of his ways at the end of the episode.
“You can’t go around shooting animals because you want shoes that day,” said the father of two.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you share Spelling’s outrage over the storyline.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage