CLAIM: Tori Spelling “Worst” Mother, “Mocks” Children For Crying
2:19 pm, June 5th, 2013
Tori Spelling is one of Hollywood’s “worst” moms, reports Star, which claims the actress ”mocks” her children for crying.
According to the tab, “The moody mom of four can go from happily playing with her kids to storming off to be alone in her room, leaving them to watch up to eight hours of TV per day.”
But “most troubling,” says the mag, is “how Tori plays favorites, throwing six-figure birthday parties for eldest son Liam while mocking her other three kids when they cry for lack of attention.”
The tabloid concludes its nasty story by giving Spelling a grade of “D -” for her parenting, urging the actress to “focus attention on the well-being of all her kids.”
We can’t decide what’s more absurd – the fact that Star is giving out report cards to celebrity moms or that the same publication that Spelling publicly blasted for “emotionally scarring” her kids with a FALSE divorce story about her and Dean McDermott is criticizing her parenting.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a Spelling insider, who called the report “ridiculous,” saying, “Anyone that knows her or sees anything about her knows that [claim] is insane.”
“She lives for those kids!” our source tells us.
Star gets an “F” for this bogus tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss