Tori Spelling Hospitalized After Emergency Surgery for Complications from C-Section
4:22 pm, September 18th, 2012
Tori Spelling had emergency surgery over the weekend due to complications from the C-section delivery of her son and she remains hospitalized, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed a baby boy named Finn, their fourth child, at the end of August.
She subsequently shared a photo of the new arrival on Twitter, writing, “So in love…”
But on Saturday, Spelling was rushed to the hospital to treat complications from her C-section, and she’s still receiving medical care.
A rep tells Gossip Cop the actress-author is “resting comfortably.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit