TAB: Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott “Separated”
12:36 pm, May 3rd, 2012
A so-called “insider” for the tab says the couple, who are expecting their fourth child, “have already separated three times.”
Yes, the mag’s alleged source says Spelling and McDermott split on three different occasions, “right after she gave birth each time.”
According to this purported insider, “The pregnancy is what has been keeping them together. We’re afraid that after this [birth], the marriage may be over for good.”
Star claims the pair’s “explosive fights and constant tension” have ripped them apart time after time, and that things are worst when Spelling is pregnant.
Another source reveals, “During her pregnancies, Tori is very demanding, and it’s really difficult for Dean. He’s nervous he is going to set her off, so he feels he’s always walking on eggshells.”
The pal says McDermott “moved into Tori’s old apartment at the Wilshire in Westwood for almost two months” after Liam arrived in 2007, and also “relocated to a hotel after the birth of daughter Stella in June 2008.”
We have have one tiny question.
If things are so awful between Spelling and McDermott, then why do they keep making babies together?
In any case, a rep for Spelling tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the couple has previously separated and that they’re having marriage problems.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet