Shameful Paparazzi Treatment of Tori Spelling’s Daughter
9:00 pm, August 9th, 2010
It’s tough to stand out as especially tasteless in a paparazzi culture that insults women over their weight, causes accidents, triggers fights, places photo bounties on stars’ heads, and otherwise compromises the private lives of public figures.
But for all of the admiring shots of Suri Cruise‘s latest designer outfits, we assumed that toddlers were still afforded some privacy in the eyes of the paparazzi hordes.
For instance, it seemed reasonable that a photographer would not shoot between the open legs of a two-year-old girl; and that if he did accidentally snap such a picture, he surely would not sell to an online outlet.
We were wrong.
A photographer took an upskirt photo of the toddler.
Today it wound up online.
We’re not going to direct any traffic to the site that decided to publish it. A censored version is here.
It’s now gotten to the point where outlets can’t be trusted to know — intuitively — not to run such an invasive photograph of a two-year-old girl. Worse still are the outlets that do know… but just don’t care.
It’s shameful, period.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors