Shameful Paparazzi Treatment of Tori Spelling’s Daughter
9:00 pm, August 9th, 2010
It’s tough to stand out as especially tasteless in a paparazzi culture that insults women over their weight, causes accidents, triggers fights, places photo bounties on stars’ heads, and otherwise compromises the private lives of public figures.
But for all of the admiring shots of Suri Cruise‘s latest designer outfits, we assumed that toddlers were still afforded some privacy in the eyes of the paparazzi hordes.
For instance, it seemed reasonable that a photographer would not shoot between the open legs of a two-year-old girl; and that if he did accidentally snap such a picture, he surely would not sell to an online outlet.
We were wrong.
A photographer took an upskirt photo of the toddler.
Today it wound up online.
We’re not going to direct any traffic to the site that decided to publish it. A censored version is here.
It’s now gotten to the point where outlets can’t be trusted to know — intuitively — not to run such an invasive photograph of a two-year-old girl. Worse still are the outlets that do know… but just don’t care.
It’s shameful, period.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired