Shameful Paparazzi Treatment of Tori Spelling’s Daughter
9:00 pm, August 9th, 2010
It’s tough to stand out as especially tasteless in a paparazzi culture that insults women over their weight, causes accidents, triggers fights, places photo bounties on stars’ heads, and otherwise compromises the private lives of public figures.
But for all of the admiring shots of Suri Cruise‘s latest designer outfits, we assumed that toddlers were still afforded some privacy in the eyes of the paparazzi hordes.
For instance, it seemed reasonable that a photographer would not shoot between the open legs of a two-year-old girl; and that if he did accidentally snap such a picture, he surely would not sell to an online outlet.
We were wrong.
A photographer took an upskirt photo of the toddler.
Today it wound up online.
We’re not going to direct any traffic to the site that decided to publish it. A censored version is here.
It’s now gotten to the point where outlets can’t be trusted to know — intuitively — not to run such an invasive photograph of a two-year-old girl. Worse still are the outlets that do know… but just don’t care.
It’s shameful, period.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!