Tori Spelling Hospitalized After Burning Herself On Hibachi Grill At Restaurant
Tori Spelling was hospitalized over Easter weekend after falling on a hot hibachi grill and burning her right arm at a Benihana restaurant, a source confirms to Gossip Cop. The 41-year-old was enjoying lunch at the Japanese eatery with her husband Dean McDermott, their four kids, and a few friends when she tripped and fell backwards on the hot grill used by chefs to cook food in front of customers. Spelling received a bad burn, which required a skin graft, says our source.
After trying to treat the burn at home, Spelling checked into the Grossman Burn Center in West Hills, California, where she received the skin graft. She alluded to the incident on Sunday in an Instagram post in which she wrote, “Perfect @Easter Sunday. Aside from the Benihana Burn!”
Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time Spelling has had to take a trip to the hospital. In March, McDermott took her to Encino Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles. It was widely reported that Spelling was suffering from a “mystery” illness, but she slammed the reports, writing on Twitter that she has “horrific migraines.”
Gossip Cop is told Spelling is recuperating nicely after accidentally getting burned. We wish her a speedy recovery.